*Candidates must call Jessica Paget to apply on 07918 272936 or 01453 521621*
Based in Wotton-under-Edge, Gloucestershire, MRA Research is a research company specializing in construction and building materials industries. We carry out business-to-business market research studies and develop databases of companies.
Our research involves telephone interviewing with the trade for projects such as customer satisfaction, brand awareness and market trends. We also make thousands of outbound telephone calls a year to update our databases and grow our data services.
With this work increasing, we need to expand our friendly team!
We’re looking for a full-time telephone interviewer or researcher/data entry support to start as soon as possible, but part time will be considered. Working hours are 9am-5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Experience in telephone calling preferable e.g. Contact/Call Centre Operative, Telephone Researcher, Telephone Customer Service Advisor/Executive
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Able to ask questions quickly and clearly, and record answers accurately
- Basic PC skills (especially web browsing)
- Quick and accurate keyboard skills
- Some familiarity with Word, Excel or Access preferred (not essential)
- Strong team player with a positive attitude to new tasks and experiences
MRA Research is a 30-year-old, multi-award winning, Business-to-Business market research agency based in Gloucestershire. The Department for Business & Trade includes our monthly Builders’ Merchant Building Index report in its Monthly Construction Update alongside the Bank of England, and Office for National Statistics reports.
The successful candidate(s) will be provided with all the necessary equipment for home working.
The position has the flexibility for some home working however working in the office a few days a week is preferable. In exceptional circumstances we will consider more remote working. Training will take place in our office in Wotton-Under-Edge.
- Very competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas Eve if it falls on a weekday.
- Government pension
- Flexible working – hybrid remote/office-based role
- Smart/casual dress
- Free, onsite parking for when working at the office
- Childcare vouchers (if required)
To apply, or find out more, call Jessica Paget, Head of Data Services on 07918 272936 or 01453 521621.